Services and approximate fees:
- Wellness/annual exams
- Health certificates
- Microchip placement
- Lab services
- Heartworm tests
- Parasite checks
- Skin evaluation, including masses
- Supportive care and periodic evaluation of
chronic illness (eg – renal disease, diabetes)
- Behavior and husbandry consults
- Euthanasia services (see separate page for
- Heartworm medication and other prescription medication
- Prescription foods
- Medical services including prescriptions, telehealth consultations and sick pet exams are limited to patients who are up to date on annual preventive care.
- If in-home care is not possible or appropriate, your pet will receive a referral to a clinic.
- In order for an account to remain active, a patient must receive annual preventive care. We inactivate a patient's account after 18 months have passed without a preventive exam. Reactivation requires going onto the waitlist.
- Annual exam (healthy pet, 20-30 min): $70
- Vaccines (dog/cat): varies by vaccine, typically $40-60 per vaccine
- Sick pet (additional fee if urgent or behavioral consult): $80
- Driving/transportation fee within service area: $55
- I am no longer able to provide services outside the listed service area.
- Please call for additional pricing information.
Payment is due at the time of services.
Accepted payment types: Visa, Mastercard, Venmo,
Discover, cash and check.
Care Credit is not accepted due to its company policy.
For cancellations or rescheduling, we require notification by phone at least 24 hours (one full business day) in advance.
A fee will be charged for cancellations not meeting this requirement.