Services and approximate fees:
- Wellness/annual exams
- Health certificates
- Microchip placement
- Lab services
- Heartworm tests
- Parasite checks
- Skin evaluation, including masses
- Supportive care and periodic evaluation of
chronic illness (eg – renal disease, diabetes)
- Behavior and husbandry consults
- Euthanasia services (see separate page for
- Heartworm medication and other prescription medication
- Prescription foods
- Annual exam (healthy pet, 20-30 min): $50
- Vaccines (dog/cat): varies by vaccine, typically $26-45 per vaccine
- Sick pet, non-urgent: $62
- Urgent same day exam (~45-60 min): $75
- Behavioral exam/consult, initial visit (~60 min plus writeup): $71
- Driving/transportation fee within service area: $37
- Outside service area: $2.40 per additional mile
- Please call for additional pricing information.
Payment is due at the time of services.
Accepted payment types: Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, cash and check.
Care Credit is not accepted to its company policy.
Ten percent multi-pet discount on wellness exams for >3 pets at one visit.
A fee will be charged for any appointment cancelled or rescheduled with <24 hour notice.